Muviboxru

Author Topic: f***k My Ass 2  (Read 10 times)

Iwanushka

• Super Author
  • Дураком быть выгодно, но не очень хочется :)
f***k My Ass 2
« on: 18 September 2021, 17:05:29 »
Excellent
View Ratings

Description: French director Christoph ClarkChristoph Clark has made European girls and lesbian action his specialties, and his camera barges through the back door of those subjects with the all-girl “f***k My Ass #2.” Natural-bodied Ukrainian hotties Agness Miller and Bonnie Shai primp and masturbate seductively; they exchange rim jobs, f***k each other’s butthole with a vibrator (Agness’ anus gapes) and taste it ass-to-mouth. Hungarian bikini babes Amirah Adara and Judy Smile come together for titty sucking, pussy eating, rim jobs and flavorful kisses. Masturbating wet pussies, they f***k each other’s ass with buzzing toys and climax the scene with intimate, lovemaking kisses. Bodacious blonde Marina Visconti feeds her big, bouncy boobs to lush-lipped brunette Claire. Marina tears through Claire’s leggings to eat snatch and the girls enjoy ecstatic vibrator butt-f***ks. Despite Anita Berlusconi’s sexy heels, the much taller Mira Cuckold towers dominantly as they kiss. After trading lots of anal dildo diddling and rim jobs, the girls share a long, ass-flavored kiss. Vive European unions!
Starring: Mira Cuckold, Anita Berlusconi, Claire, Marina Visconti, Amirah Adara, Judy Smile, Bonnie Shai, Agness Miller

information on film:
Title: f***k My Ass 2
Date: 2014
Director: Christoph ClarkChristoph Clark
Genre: Lesbians
Company: Evil Angel

File(s):
File format: AVC
Video: 720x404, 1406 kbps, 29,97 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps
Size: 1609 Mb
Runtime: 146 minutes

Download Movies (RAR+10% information will added for recovering)

http://lc.muvibox.ru/422

PASS:MUVIBOX
Если ссылки перестали работать. а очень нужно - то напишите мне в личку, попробую помочь!