Muviboxru

Author Topic: Daddy Loves My Rosebud Too  (Read 9 times)

Iwanushka

• Super Author
  • Дураком быть выгодно, но не очень хочется :)
Daddy Loves My Rosebud Too
« on: 20 June 2021, 13:31:10 »
Excellent
View Ratings

Description: Hope Harper - Dear Diary: Daddy decided to adopt Anastasia and we started getting the house ready a few days before her arrival. I was really nervous and even a bit jealous cause I know how she is. Needless to say when Daddy came in to help with the room he could tell something was a bit off. We talked for a few minutes then I decided to stake my claim as Daddy's number #1 princess! I pulled down his shorts and started sucking his cock like a bitch in heat. Once he was hard I spun around and begged him to f***k me doggystyle. Next thing I knew I was on my back and Daddy was cumming inside me and all over my ass too. I think seeing me jealous really turned him on and he definitely knows who his princess is! But just to be safe I'll let him f***k my ass later!
Anastasia Rose - Dear Diary: After my Dad got locked up for blowing up that building Uncle Jay offered to adopt me. I was so excited to become part of the family I moved in before everything was final. A few weeks later we finally got the news so my new Daddy came to tell me. He came in my room and gave me the news then suggested we celebrate. I knew just what Daddy meant so I started sucking his cock. He played with my pussy a bit then started f***king me. My new Daddy was so excited it wasn't long before he came all over me. I'll bet he's going to enjoy f***king my ass too. Now if I can just keep Hope smiling we'll be one big happy family as long as Daddy loves my rosebud too!
Starring: Hope Harper, Anastasia Rose

information on film:
Title: Daddy Loves My Rosebud Too
Date: 2017
Genre: 18+ Teens
Company: Desperate Pleasures

File(s):
File format: AVC
Video: 1920x1080, 3425 kbps, 30 fps
Audio: AAC, 44 Kbps
Size: 2112 Mb
Runtime: 82 minutes
Download Movies (RAR+10% information will added for recovering)

http://lc.muvibox.ru/3Sr 
http://lc.muvibox.ru/3Ss

PASS:MUVIBOX
Если ссылки перестали работать. а очень нужно - то напишите мне в личку, попробую помочь!

Your Sister Loves Threesomes

Started by IwanushkaBoard White Ghetto Films

Replies: 0
Views: 341
Last post 29 September 2018, 12:46:12
by Iwanushka
Your Sister Loves Black Cock 2

Started by IwanushkaBoard Candy Shop

Replies: 0
Views: 963
Last post 17 January 2016, 16:21:12
by Iwanushka