Muviboxru

Author Topic: I Dream of Jenna 2  (Read 15 times)

Iwanushka

• Super Author
  • Дураком быть выгодно, но не очень хочется :)
I Dream of Jenna 2
« on: 03 August 2020, 15:19:27 »
Excellent
View Ratings

Description: Five years after the raging success of I Dream of Jenna, this witty, sexy sequel finds our magically delicious heroine bored by routine and desperate for a little action. Inspired by the saucy writings of a 19th century Marquis, she sets out on a mission to enchant her master and his friends into the most delectable gratification they've ever known. Determined to win her master's attention, she transforms herself into an exotic, untamed beauty (BelladonnaBelladonna) with a wiggle of her nose - and takes seduction to an entirely new level. Using all means at her disposal - including an irrepressible libido, a sprightly imagination, a variety of toys, and an onslaught of her most erotic playmates - Jenna leads the all-star cast through seven energetic scenes charged with the sexuality that's made her legendary. This full length feast of sexuality is over 2 and a half hours long and features three all new scenes with Jenna at her most ravishing. Don't miss the 40-minute orgy featuring Jenna and BelladonnaBelladonna with TTBoy and eight fantastic females - including Nikita DeniseNikita Denise, Aurora SnowAurora Snow, and Cindy CrawfordCindy Crawford!
Starring: Jenna JamesonJenna Jameson, BelladonnaBelladonna, Nikita DeniseNikita Denise, Angel Cassidy, Aurora SnowAurora Snow, Gauge, Cherokee, Cindy CrawfordCindy Crawford, Alaura Eden, Cherry Rain, Courtney, Justin SterlingJustin Sterling, Steven St. Croix, Nacho VidalNacho Vidal, Randy Spears, T.T. Boy

information on film:
Title: I Dream of Jenna 2
Date: 2007
Director: Jenna JamesonJenna Jameson, Justin SterlingJustin Sterling
Genre: Feature
Company: Club Jenna

File(s):
File format: MPEG-4 Visual
Video: 512x304, 1074 kbps, 23,98 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 118 Kbps
Size: 1399 Mb
Runtime: 163 minutes

Download Movies (RAR+10% information will added for recovering)

http://lc.muvibox.ru/3ev

PASS:MUVIBOX
Если ссылки перестали работать. а очень нужно - то напишите мне в личку, попробую помочь!

XXX Hardcore-Video-Entertainment 34 - Caribbean Dream

Started by MerkelinoBoard DBM

Replies: 0
Views: 57
Last post 05 April 2020, 18:42:06
by Merkelino
Wet Dream On Elm Street

Started by MerkelinoBoard USA, UK, Canadian Movies

Replies: 0
Views: 77
Last post 09 February 2020, 16:45:33
by Merkelino